Tuesday 28 August 2012

Blog: Brian

I did the Ultimate Forex course on 26/26 August 2012 in Sydney.  I would like to thank the team at K2A, for what was a most enjoyable and very informative introduction to Forex Trading.  Over the 2 day course, Saira and Joseph (Our Presenter/Coaches) guided us step by step through everything we needed to know to start trading immediately.  They provided us with 4 very clear strategies to follow, that would allow us to trade straight away with crystal clear rules to follow.  I was very impressed by the careful strategies which had safety built into them, provided you follow the rules to the letter.  The presentation team spent a large portion of time on the phychology required to trade successfully, which was very Tony Robbins.  I liked the way the course focused on the human element, as well as the technicals.  I have no hesitation in recommending this course to anyone who is considering trading Forex, it is a great first step in your Forex education.  I left the course feeling enlightened and confident about my future trading.
 
BrianP
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment