Sunday 21 October 2012

Dear David, Partha (and the rest of the K2A team)

Thank you for being such a great company (and people) to learn from, my journey with learning forex has been well worth the investment with you guys. Although I have invested the money into the UF and UW programs (and hold myself fully accountable for the results), having daily access to you for any questions and queries I have is brilliant and vital in the learning process. The ‘additional’ learning and guidance you provide above and beyond the K2A programs and strategies is to me the real part of the investment which has been worth it and I truly believe it would have taken me many more years to learn without your wisdom. By the time my UW program is completed I fully plan to make forex trading my fulltime cashflow strategy (while continuing to invest in property), which I would not have thought possible 8 months ago!

For anyone considering making the investment into the Unlimited Wealth program, I would without hesitation strongly recommend you do it – only as long as you are serious about investing the additional TIME required to develop your skills and understanding of trading and the markets.

“K2A can and will open the door, but you are the one who has to walk through…!”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment