Tuesday 9 October 2012

Prop Trader - very nice feedback for Prop!

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your words of encouragement - they have certainly come true, as has your prop trader strategy - thank you for both!

This evening, my prop account had made 315 pounds profit on 4 live trades, bringing me to 2% up!
It was so difficult to stick with the rules but I did do it and you are right, it has paid off.
So, even though the profit is not yet banked, and I do not want to wait to be stopped out, I will...because you told me to!

The lesson for me is to really just stick with the rules, even if its hard.
I am definitely feeling more confident both with the strategy and in myself for being able to spot the trades.
Thankyou for this strategy. It has changed the way I trade, and I feel it suits my lifestyle with my family. This strategy is my plan now.
I am glad I did the Prop Trader course so soon after starting, as it has helped me to form good habits.

Thanks for your help, and I look forward to seeing you on Monday.
best wishes
Neeta

No comments:

Post a Comment