Wednesday 19 September 2012

Trading Programme

What attracted you to Learn to Trade’s trading programme?

I wanted to join Learn to Trade because of the credibility and because I wanted to learn from traders who actually trade.

 

What have been the benefits of the programme?

The benefits of the programme for me have been reflected in the award I won for Highest Monthly return in 2012, I still don’t believe that happened and I am really grateful for the opportunity.

 

Other benefits are being able to experience the trading environment, the coaching and being exposed to so many different styles of trading and personalities. You can really find your own style that you are comfortable with. The support you receive when you are having both good and bad times trading is invaluable. I am having a great time!!  The money I paid for this course was the best money I have ever spent.

 

What has been the most valuable lesson you have learnt so far?

It doesn’t matter how much money you have in your account, it is important to keep your emotional account topped up. For me it wouldn’t have been possible to get where I am without the environment that Learn to Trade provides.

 

What would you say to someone who was thinking in joining Learn to Trade?

I would say just go for it!

 

Zhanna

No comments:

Post a Comment