Monday 1 October 2012

Building confidence

Hi Grant,

 

Firstly I really appreciate your patience and great help for my coaching. Although I am still confused a little bit about the strategies, I figured it out and gained a lot after watching your Midweek video on Wednesday and the coaching on Tuesday this week.

 

I placed 8 orders and totally won 210 pips in the first 4-days this week. I placed 4 orders by Sniper and 3 of them were winning orders. The rest of orders were Pivot, Snapback60 and 2 IG. All of them were winning orders. I really want to say thanks that I get more and more confident after your coaching sections. I will keep analysing and updating my knowledge during the trading time. My target is to keep my winning results stable and try to get more and more profits.

 

Stephen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment