Monday 1 October 2012

My journey.

Hi K2A,

 

Just wanted to thank you for your encouragement when I was hitting the wall.  Confirming my losses are not huge did help me to keep it in perspective. I finally got a kick in my butt to review all my trades since I started. It has helped me to tighten my sniper rules (since I mainly trade snipers) and starting to see consistent results. I found out that 90% of my losses were due to overtrading, impulse trading and not following my initial rules. I lost 15% of account instead of making 24%. My account is almost back to square one. Looking back, it was a small price to pay as you said it did help me to strengthen my mental toughness, be more patience and have more confidence to pull the trigger when the setup is confirmed. Before, I was still unsure especially when I was getting inconsistent results.

 

Now, I am looking forward to more training and coaching from Mastertrader.

 

Cheers
Eric

 

No comments:

Post a Comment