Thursday 11 October 2012

Some more Partha LOVE.

Partha, your knowledge, insights, and delivery of the content was wonderful. I thought your Master Trader gave me a lot of insights into how I must look and research when I am trading. Your knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm makes it truly memorable and informative. You have combined your passion, knowledge and friendly manner in a way that makes it enjoyable to share with you. Your stories and anecdotes make it a pleasure to be there and share with you.  Each time I see you I add to my knowledge too. I know I have a lot of work to do, however, I am working diligently through it. I will be guided by you and do all you ask of me so that I can one day say Partha was the key to it all and I owe him so much.

 

Sante.

No comments:

Post a Comment