Thursday 18 October 2012

Ultimate Forex Profits


Gents/Ladies,

 

To advise that I have since obtained a zip program that has allowed me to access the FX.Indicators upgrade.  This has now installed.  I am waiting for the markets to open to fully test and appreciated the enhanced benefits.

 

I have received an email from another broker via an introduction courtesy of Clive.  Thank you.  This will enable me to explore further the feasibility of the Income Generator strategy.

 

I entered my first trade on Friday.  What a rush.  And lost £20.00.  Hey broken the ice and pressed the button. 

 

A good investment, as on analysis I made quite a number of mistakes that I could readily identify but established that I was perhaps on the right path.

 

I set an entry price then changed my mind before actually creating an entry buy order to trigger trade. Then I changed my mind again as it appeared nothing was going to happen. As a result my stop loss ended up only a couple of pips above the bottom price.  So got stopped out at the stop loss. 

 

The exercise taught me and highlighted the following: - 

 

  • System works restricting/limiting my losses at the stop loss point.
  • I didn't walk away, I sat glued to the screen watching every little pip movement.
  • Learnt not to become emotionally attached (it was fun though being my first trade).
  • Identified that I had let an element of old fashion 'assumption' come in to it and anticipated a direction change to happen quicker than it actually happened.
  • Learnt not to change my mind due to impatience/excitement.
  • Learnt to be more patient before entering trade.  Waiting another 10 minutes and the whole deal would have turned a profit of up to 4:1.
  • I tried later to look for trades that were so obviously not there.  Decided that I had fallen into the trap and closed out for the day. 
  • In essence I broke the rules.

Some learning curve that was!

 

 

Thanks again for everything.

 

Andrew Atkinson

 

PS: Come on Monday.  Both feet on the ground this time!

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment