Wednesday 12 September 2012

Fibonacci

Hi,

 

The Fibonacci course that you taught 2 weeks ago is like a glue that brought everything that you have taught me together. I started to see so much more now. For the first time I could see the relationship between daily, 4 hourly, hourly and 5 minute charts. Straight after the course I have already realised the importance of what you have taught. I started to see very good price action both phase 1 and phase 2 and traded my account in the first week to wonderful results. With more practice, I am getting much better at selecting safe entry positions and avoiding loss when things start to turn. My results are starting to show as you would expect. Thank you so much for teaching such an in depth knowledge and presenting it in a way that produces immediate impact on my skills. I am sure I will have more good news from my results in the near future.

 

Thanks and regards,

Q

 

No comments:

Post a Comment