Wednesday 12 September 2012

Ultimate Forex course

Wow, what a mind blowing week-end, in all my years of attending such presentations, I have never had one that comes anywhere near like this one. The personal follow through with all team members devotion, commitment and enthusiasm, with attendees invited to participate in a one on one coaching and advanced courses tailored so students are assured to maximize on their new acquired skills, hone in on more safe trades and above all D I S C I P L I N E.....

 

I am yet to learn how to fly e-signal. Today I am buying  a larger lap top as my small one can’t display the chart patterns with clarity, so I may not have to worry Robert again. My sincere thanks to Anna for the DVD’s in advance,  which was very timely, as I noted on Thurs arvo, your “Activator” bar was identical to what I refer to as, a key reversal day or week  --- when the price has over extended   (up or down). Normally, I would have pondered a day or two, prior to in this case buying Put Options --- But your strong “Activator” gave me the confidence I needed. Hence, hopefully they shall generate a nice profit.

 

Best wishes,

 Dach

 

No comments:

Post a Comment