Wednesday 12 September 2012

Successful Graduate

Hey Jordan,

 

You may recall I suggested to my mate Paul to start trading…..he trusted me and signed up for the course….since then we spend a fair bit of time together trading….and discussing trading…he has come to my house regularly and watches me trade and I go over and over the strategies and the set ups I am looking for. He has now been trading (just demo) for just over 6 weeks…..this week 17% profit (IG’s and counting)

 

I had a couple of mates go thru the course on the weekend just gone….and they are just as keen as well

 

My point is….there is a lot of negative things on the net…I also loved Jays response to some of the negative replies to the mid week market focus…..but….as you know if you put the effort in and follow the rules…this stuff works…and there are people like me and my friends that are truly grateful to you and Jay (and the other trainers Rick and Partha) who have helped/helping us understand the market.

 

We are all still rookies but really enjoying the learning process…and appreciate your time and effort you have put into us…I wanted to let you know it is paying dividends

 

Take care mate and have a good weekend….keep up the good work…might see you next week

 

Cheers

Rob

 

No comments:

Post a Comment