Wednesday 12 September 2012

New Trader Testimonial

Started live trading on Monday, just on Snipers. I was surprise that all my preparation went out the window very quickly. First trade on Monday stopped out but I believe I followed the rules except 4hourly was in Phase2. Adjusted rules to make sure that 4hourly is in Phase1 before entering.

 

Next trade on Tuesday, same pair, been watching for 4hourly to move into phase 1 all day, took the trade and exit at TP 1:3 reward. Very excited.

 

Then for some reason, I went crazy. Traded 6 times in a row straight after my winning trade and wiped out all my profits. Thank God that the risk reward was 1:3, so I was back at square one.

 

Today much calmer after a turbulent night last night. Went back to the rules and traded with 4hourly in Phase 1 as well and exited at TP. Hit my 500pips/3.2% profit for the week. Taking the rest of the week off to reflect on my first live trading week.

 

Cheers

Eric

 

PS Your rules are a life saver. Now just have to master IG as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment