Wednesday 12 September 2012

Thank you

Hi

 

I just wanted to say thank you for your help so far. It's great to have some support.

 

You're not just helping me change my career path, your helping me change my life. I have always worked in the construction industry and never been happy. I was there because I didn't know how to do anything else but I didn't enjoy it and I always felt like a square peg in a round hole. I didn't even know I was unhappy untill I recently hit the lowest time of my life and have been there for about 6 months.

 

10 minutes into a DVD I watched of a Knowledge To Action free seminar I knew I had found the square hole I've been looking for.

 

I know I have a long way to go but I also know that with your help up untill now and the help I will seek from you in the future, I will make a new life around Forex trading. So for that I am grateful both to you, Joseph, personally and to the  Knowledge To Action team.

 

So from myself and my daughter, who will also benefit from this, a heartfelt thankyou and I WILL succeed at this, if for no other reason than to return the favour to you and give you some satisfaction for the time you've invested in me.

Thanks

 

Steve

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment