Wednesday 12 September 2012

Ultimate Forex Graduate

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I am writing to express my thankfulness to Grant Shi, the Chinese professional trader on the floor.
 
Grant Shi is my coach. After I finished my two-day Ultimate Forex Course, I was confused about a few concepts and relevant strategies. When I took my first coaching session with Grant, things became much more clear.  He was very patient and had always been answering my questions. Besides, he is keen in trading and has his way to make loads of money. Most importantly,  he would love to share his life and trading experience with me, which is really helpful for my career development.
 
He is really a great and brilliant coach and I want to show my gratefulness to him. I am so happy to have him as my coach. Thanks Grant and Knowledge to Action.
 
Kind regards,
 
Amanda
Ultimate Forex Course customer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment