Wednesday 12 September 2012

Forex Bootcamp

Since I did Boot Camp finished 2 weeks ago, I have made 843 pips profit in trades, and 38 pips loss. That is a net profit of 805 pips. I have made these mainly from Income Generator, and Sniper and a couple of Snap Backs.   The day after Bootcamp was the first time I traded with a Live account, and I have not use my Dem Account since!  I have been keeping my volume per pip small – less than the 1%, to minimize my risk while I am still learning, so this means that I have not earned heaps of $$$ yet, but am gaining confidence and not making losses. The main benefit I found from Boot Camp, in addition to the increased confidence, was actually understanding the reasons for placing (or not placing) a trade, and the information to enable me to assess each situation, evaluate it and make an informed decision, based on formation that I have learned.

 

Cheers

Robyn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment