Wednesday 12 September 2012

Starting to see the results!

Hi Partha,

 

Since the first money making day I had with you in May, I still took some time to get my head around the application of the rules of excellence that you taught me. I think I have got the hang of it now and have incorporated exactly what you have taught me into my everyday trading rules.

 

I have been making very positive returns on my account for the past 4 weeks consistently. This is the first time I have seen positive return in weeks in a consistent manner since the beginning of the year and this feels like a Turning Point for my trading. There is no doubt that I could not have achieved this without your advice. So thank you so very much and looking forward seeing you next time.

 

Regards,

Qin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment