Wednesday 29 August 2012

 

I attended in October 2008, we found the programme very logical, easy to follow and something we could go home and apply on a Daily Basis.

We felt we needed more in-depth information so we registered for the Master Trader. During the period we have been trading we have had some success with the systems taught and I am looking forward to the future and keeping in touch with Traders University.

The point is in this current economic climate people need to look for alternative strategies to make money and the process of day trading is something anyone can get involved in, provided they can find one hour in the evening and a bit of time in the morning. This is what attracted me to the programme, the flexibility that it offered. Now I am looking a little bit deeper as to what I can do in a daily basis and what I can do with intra-day trading.

Mark Sawyer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment