Wednesday 29 August 2012

 

I want to trade forex because it looks like a great opportunity to make a living from it and it’s fascinating to me.

I got an email, although I don’t know how and I went to one of the free seminars and I took the DVD home study course and started that way. I was really impressed with the DVDs, they were so good and there was a live video that talked about a two day seminar so I decided to come to the course. I had some forex experience from before , and the course gave me additional information and I was really impressed.

All of it is exciting, the ups and the downs, you only learn from the mistakes, but the best part is the support you get here. The fact that you have a contact here, the events like this and the ongoing coaching is something that I feel is very important.

Neil Gorman UK March 2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment